Terms & Conditions
After the initial phone call, a menu for the chosen event will be put together and either sent to you, or if a larger event, a meeting at your home can take place. A quote with a variety of ideas and options depending on what you have in mind will be put together. Tastings are an option at a small fee, and can be enjoyed in the comfort of your own home. If you're wanting a marquee, tables and equipment I have local suppliers. Emma's Table have been using the same staff for years who are real foodies and enthusiastic about the variety of foods they serve, providing a stress-free, calm and enjoyable evening.
- Emma's Table has public liability insurance.
- Emma's Table are not responsible for clients who have allergies to food. The client is responsible for their own medication and insurance.
- Damaged or lost equipment to be paid by client.
- 25% deposit 14 days prior to job
- 50% cancellation fee of final cost of job if cancelling less than 7 days prior to the date
- Emma's Table to be paid on the day or up to 7 days after
- Staff to be paid on the day, hourly rate depending on number of staff and guests
- Equipment hire to be paid for separately with the specific company